“Food is ok”

Nuevo Cafe
Ranked #64 of 737 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 July 2017

The food was not that impressive, it's ok for a sandwich shop. The wait was long. Staff were average. I didn't find anything exceptional. Parking is inconvenient.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

It has good food and cute atmosphere. To go orders are also put together quickly. Staff is friendly.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

There is no where you can get poblano soup like here! It is the best I have ever had! Love the croutons that comes with the soup! Promise you will be addicted after the first spoonful!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I've been hearing about this place for a while and the amazing poblano soup so I finally gave it a try. I ordered a 1/2 Cranberry Chicken Salad sandwich and bowl of the poblano soup. To be honest, the sandwich looked pretty small but it was very good. I personally did not care for the pickles but everyone else thought they were great; they are a bit sweet and I just do not care for sweet ones. The soup however is where its at. It really is amazing. I'll definitely be back to give the pimento cheese sandwich a try since it has such great reviews but the day I ordered it just seemed too heavy for lunch.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Well I had read the reviews on trip advisor and soup was great plus I loved the toast crisps that came with it. We were on our way to hotel so we took it to go. Next time I go I want to try their pimento cheese sandwich .