“Great place to vacation with our 8 year old...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kay S
Dayton, Ohio
“Great place to vacation with our 8 year old grandson”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Kyle C. provided us with many suggestions of places to visit and eat during our stay in Corpus Christi. Although it was hot all week, the ocean and swimming pool provided fun relief. The condo was perfect for our brief visit. We especially enjoyed the Aquarium and the USS Lexington.

Thanks Kyle!
Kay Stahler

Your age range 65+
3 Jul 2017
Kay, thanks for the kind words, it means a lot to me. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time at the condo and the Corpus area. It sounds like you guys were busy on your trip :). I hope you and your family have a great rest of the summer. Thanks again, Kay and take care!

Kyle Crawford
Cassie A
Dallas, Texas
“Great little place.”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The location was amazing. I have to walk farther to my mailbox at home than I did to get to the beach. It was very clean and is set up very nicely. My only complaint was that the Wi-Fi wasn't working and I couldn't work on homework and had to go to a cafe. Other than that Kyle was very helpful and I will definitely stay here again when I am down in Corpus Christi.

Your age range 25-34
20 Mar 2017
Cassie, I would love to have you stay again! Apologies again, for the wi-fi being out of service, it was out of my control. However, I'm glad to report it has been resolved, so, if and when you decide to return, I can offer you a discounted rate for the inconvenience. Thanks again, for renting and good luck with your studies.

Sergioavi...
“Great little condo”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

The condo was great, although smallbit is very comfortable and well laid out. The condo had everything you need for an excellent stay. The location is great with beach access and close to the freeway. Highly recomend this condo. The buildings look a bit aged but the interior of the condo is great. The location also has an area to keep your boat.

12 Oct 2016
Thanks Sergio, glad you enjoyed your stay, would love to have you back, anytime.
Ky Nam V
Houston, Texas
“Nice condo”
Reviewed 20 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I had a nice stay with family. The owner is very responsive and kind, he gave us good suggestion for food and activities in the city. the condo is clean, well decorated. Make us feel like home. We were all happy with this place

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 Aug 2016
Nam, thanks for the kind words. I am fortunate I had a great renter like you and glad you enjoyed the condo. You are welcome back, anytime. Take care.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 Aug 2016
Thanks for your review, take care.

K.C.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing