“Terrible Food”

Add it.
Mama's Maria's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I been eating Italian food for the past 62 years and I cannot recall eating such terrible food in my life. The Bruschetta were hard like a rock. I also had the Spaghetti with Vongole. This was another bad meal; The Spaghetti was chewy and sticky and the Vongole were completely flat and tasteless.

2  Thank Mario78413
There are newer reviews for Mama's Maria's

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I have been here three times now. Definitely the best pizza in town -- they use very good ingredients. I also tried the calamari and the fra diavolo (spelling? it's a seafood pasta) and both were excellent. One day, the soup of the day was tomato basil. This is my favorite variety of soup and Mama Maria's was the best that I have ever had! The service is also very accommodating. Amongst the desserts, the canoli and tiramisu were great, the napoleon, less so (but then this is an Italian restaurant -- what do they know from a French dessert?). Bottom line is that this is a great place, but be prepared, because you have to pay for the quality.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Enjoyed my menu selection. Looking forward to trying other items. Staff friendly and efficient. Looks like a great weekly hangout. Owner is adding to the wine selections. Full bar.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Have been here twice in the last 2 weeks. The food seems to be very good. I had pasta amatriciana and it was excellent. The pasta was cooked al dente exactly like you would get it in Italy. The second time I had pasta with seafood and it was also good. It came with 2 nice lobster tails. Salads are good and we also had a greek appitizer...olives, feta, and pita. My husband had eggplant and it was good. We had a server named Gino who was excellent. This is one of the better Italian restaurants in Corpus.

2  Thank angelavol