“Nice atmosphere good food”
Review of Mama's Maria's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mama's Maria's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Enjoyed my menu selection. Looking forward to trying other items. Staff friendly and efficient. Looks like a great weekly hangout. Owner is adding to the wine selections. Full bar.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Have been here twice in the last 2 weeks. The food seems to be very good. I had pasta amatriciana and it was excellent. The pasta was cooked al dente exactly like you would get it in Italy. The second time I had pasta with seafood and it was also good. It came with 2 nice lobster tails. Salads are good and we also had a greek appitizer...olives, feta, and pita. My husband had eggplant and it was good. We had a server named Gino who was excellent. This is one of the better Italian restaurants in Corpus.

2  Thank angelavol