“Best sushi in Corpus!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: (361) 980-0748
Description: (361) 980-0748
Reviewed 19 December 2015

South TX has a lot of ok spots for Asian food, but Yoshi is by far the best. If you are picky about quality sushi, Yoshi is where you want to go when you visit Corpus. It's high quality, and the prices reflect that. But it's worth it. To put it in perspective: there are plenty of decent, cheap Asian restaurants here. If you want the caliber of a special occasion or making vacation memories, though, the ambience and food are top notch. Check their hours before you come, because they close between lunch and dinner. We like to go there later at night. Full bar & wonderful sushi

Reviewed 16 October 2015

This place is awesome! I have never once had a bad experience with the staff, the food, or the arrangements. The staff is always pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable and personable. I have been a repeat customer for about 4 years now.This place is well priced, excellent food and is definitely a place to try if you are in town or a local!

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have been here twice and both times the food was excellent. I think the name of my favorite roll is the Pebble Beach. AWESOME! The servers are friendly and fairly attentive. Both trips however. There were problems with the food coming out and them being out of items. Last time, I got the appetizer and roll I ordered before my husband's soda even came out. I really think they are great, but they need to work on some timing issues in the kitchen. There is a nail salon next door, and my husband complained that when we sat near the bar he could smell the fumes from the salon and it gave him a headache. I couldn't smell it, but I would still advise to sit away from the bar just in case.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Went for a special sushi and sake dinner and was not disappointed. It was a bit pricey, but sushi is expensive and you get what you pay for. The service was fairly quick, even with a full restaurant and one sushi chef out for the evening. We ended up staying a little past closing time and we were not rushed or harassed by the wait staff. I'll definitely return the next time I'm in the mood for some fabulous sushi.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

After working all day long on my house and yard, a good friend suggested we go for sushi that evening. At first I declined, but I was so tired I relented. I did not want to cook. As we walked in, the ambiance of Yoshi relaxed me. I ordered the sashimi sampler and a Sapporo. For dessert I had a warm sake with cheese cake. A wonderful night. The next week I brought my wife. Another wonderful dinner!