“Sushi Paradise”

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: (361) 980-0748
Description: (361) 980-0748
Reviewed 16 October 2015

This place is awesome! I have never once had a bad experience with the staff, the food, or the arrangements. The staff is always pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable and personable. I have been a repeat customer for about 4 years now.This place is well priced, excellent food and is definitely a place to try if you are in town or a local!

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have been here twice and both times the food was excellent. I think the name of my favorite roll is the Pebble Beach. AWESOME! The servers are friendly and fairly attentive. Both trips however. There were problems with the food coming out and them being out of items. Last time, I got the appetizer and roll I ordered before my husband's soda even came out. I really think they are great, but they need to work on some timing issues in the kitchen. There is a nail salon next door, and my husband complained that when we sat near the bar he could smell the fumes from the salon and it gave him a headache. I couldn't smell it, but I would still advise to sit away from the bar just in case.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Went for a special sushi and sake dinner and was not disappointed. It was a bit pricey, but sushi is expensive and you get what you pay for. The service was fairly quick, even with a full restaurant and one sushi chef out for the evening. We ended up staying a little past closing time and we were not rushed or harassed by the wait staff. I'll definitely return the next time I'm in the mood for some fabulous sushi.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

After working all day long on my house and yard, a good friend suggested we go for sushi that evening. At first I declined, but I was so tired I relented. I did not want to cook. As we walked in, the ambiance of Yoshi relaxed me. I ordered the sashimi sampler and a Sapporo. For dessert I had a warm sake with cheese cake. A wonderful night. The next week I brought my wife. Another wonderful dinner!

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I came here with my husband because of all the great reviews but our whole experience was pretty average. We were seated immediately but ended up waiting almost 20 minutes before going to the receptionist and asking for a server, thinking they were busy but it seems the server didn't know he had a table. We weren't upset waiting, we just thought it inconsiderate.
The menu was extensive and had a large selection of both sushi and regular meals. We had an appetizer, egg drop soup, spicy seafood soup, the California Roll, Kill Bill Roll and shrimp fried rice. My egg drop soup and fried rice came out 15 minutes before the rest of the food so I ate slowly, waiting for my husbands dishes and the appetizer to come out. The food was good, nothing special. My husband enjoyed his roll but nothing really stuck out for us.
We might be back to give it a second try but based off our food selection the food wasn't as great as I was hoping it was going to be. Even though it took a while to be served and the dishes came out at different times, our server was still polite and attentive.

2  Thank Kerlyn V