All reviewstheater roomcomplimentary foodhome away from homefront deskbasketball courtwafflesthe pool hot tubstove toplaundry facilitiesextended staystayed daysliving roomrestaurants and shoppingfull kitchena great place to stayfitness centercleaning staff
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My husbands company has put us up here while he is working. Sure the pool, covered barbecue area, laundry facilities and Monday - Wednesday social events are amazing but what makes it even better is the employees! A huge shout out to: Ginger, Sabrina and Criselda for taking care of my room and making my dog feel at home. You three have made being away from home bearable. Also a huge shout out to Tiffany, Hannah and Jasmine. They truly know what customer service is all about! All of these ladies have made this experience very humbling!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank pistolhot72
Jasmine R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Pistolhot72,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and we are so glad that you have been enjoying our wonderful amenities. I have shared your comments with the team and they are ecstatic. We hope that when you check out we get to see you again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Service was great. The gentleman at the FD was very interested in my satisfaction. Everyone was showing True Hospitality!

Room was clean had no problems and breakfast was good. But then I got there right after they opened.

Only problem was I don’t know where the night auditor was around midnight. Couldn’t reach anyone by phone. But there was security.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
StaybridgeCC, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Funkikker,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi. We hope you stay with us again on your next trip to Corpus Christi.

Jasmine Ray

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Landlord wanted to put us up in a hotel till they got fixed since I have two girls and am 35 weeks pregnant. She said pick any hotel price doesn’t matter and of course bein spoiled by StayBridge before this is where I wanted my little family to stay.
Alexis was absolutely phenomenal checking us in and helping me with anything I asked for after check-in. From the time I called to make the reservation to everything after that. She’s definitely a keeper for the PM shift to welcome all the guests into the StayBridge.
Breakfast was great and they had a lot of variety; as usual. “The Bridge” as my family and I like to call it never seems to disappoint in their breakfast area. The next morning we met Sara whom was very sweet and helpful as well. One of those whom is very cheerful but not over cheerful to where it’s almost fake. Sara and Alexis thank you for helping me make a bad situation for me and my girls a great experience with you all!!!
The only helpful thing I can think of that I could give the staff from our stay is to please ask the exec hskpr to remember to check the high spots in the shower. Other than that keep up the good work everyone!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Aly G
StaybridgeCC, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Aly G,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in our work and your review means a lot.

We hope that you will come stay with us again but hopefully next time over better circumstances.

Jasmine Ray

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Pros:

The full kitchen, week night socials and complimentary laundry facilities made this hotel ideal for my extended stay in the area for work and it was a good value for the price. Beds were comfortable and there was plenty of room for parking.

Cons:

- Noise from neighboring rooms and the hallway are easily heard
- The room had a coffee pot, but filters and coffee was not provided
- A floodlight placed just outside of my window made it too bright in the room and sleep was difficult

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
StaybridgeCC, Manager at Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Chris R.,

Thank you for leaving such detailed feedback in regards to your stay with us. We love hearing what you enjoyed, and what we can improve upon. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you mentioned. We want every aspect of your stay to be comfortable. Next time you stay with us, please feel free to contact the front desk with any issues you may have, at any time of day or night. We do have help available 24-hours a day, and would love to resolve these issues promptly for you. We hope to see you again in the future!

Regards,

Liz H.
Operations Manager
Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Hotel was gorgeous inside and out! Swimming pool was very clean and had plenty of relaxing chairs around. Also has a Barbeque grill with roof cover. Staff were all so helpful and very courteous. Room was perfect! Separate bedroom with 2 beds and it's own TV. Kitchen was very nice with all the dishes and pots and pans. Living Room set up was perfect with a sleeper sofa if you need it. Breakfast Buffet was to die for. Will stay here again and again. Highly Recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
StaybridgeCC, Manager at Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear KitKatsMeow17,

Thank you for leaving us such amazing feedback in regards to your stay at our hotel! We love hearing that our guests enjoy themselves when they visit us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Regards,