“Pretty Good”
Review of Levi's Barbeque - CLOSED

Levi's Barbeque
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 April 2015

Stopped in while racing and was pleasantly surprised. Had a large variety of food and got giant portions. My uncle had stuffed chicken breast, mac n cheese, and lima beans. I had pork ribs, mac n cheese, and lima beans. The chicken breast was the size of a softball. All the portions were the same size. You definitely get your money's worth would suggest the place if your in the area.

Reviewed 26 February 2015

I Dont Eat here often But when I Do its always great .I Love the Ribs And Mac and Cheese. The greens, cabbage, rib tips, smothered pork chop and gravy and the meatloaf are excellent too. This last visit I got my son the stuffed chicken breast and he almost fell over he was in ahh with all the food you rec. This place is great for a I dont feel like cooking night but want a home cooked meal.

Reviewed 27 November 2014

just got into DC on a winter day, crossed the street from my hotel and stepped in to Levi's. what can i say? this is not a restaurant. it's a self service of tired food, in a tired place, i mean, why? go somewhere else.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We were looking for another southern BBQ we had been told to visit while in the area but we couldn't find it and just kind of decided to try Levi's instead when we saw it. This is grandma style cooking, but not quite as good. No frills, very reasonable price and huge portions. You can tell they have a loyal following. Catfish was cooked wonderfully and my collard greens heavenly, cornbread was hard and dry. Yams could have been softer, but were seasoned well. My husband and son enjoyed the pork ribs. I didn't ask hubby how he liked the mac & cheese but he ate it all, so I would say it was good. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank RHF67
Reviewed 7 June 2014

While the food is good and the serving sizes are big, the place itself is a little on the tired side. They do have a very good $4.99 lunch special that was big enough for my wife to take 1/2 of it back to the hotel for dinner.