USD 114
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 203
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 191
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
USD 247
USD 203
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
USD 125
USD 117
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 157
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 281
GardenInn.com
USD 133
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 160
USD 146
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 127
USD 122
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskresearch parkconcierge roomnatural history museumred butte gardennice hotelsalt lakefull serviceviews of the mountainsfree parkingfitness centershuttle serviceking beddowntown areastarbucksutahlobby
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here over the last 4 yrs while my daughter has been a student at the U of U. This stay, we arrived and found that the great pool & hot tub they had - past tense - were “filled in” to make room for more conference facilities. Reminded me of the ‘70’s Joni Mitchell song, “Big Yellow Taxi”: “they paved Paradise and put in a parking lot.” We’re checking out early and changing hotels.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Steve D, General Manager at Salt Lake City Marriott University Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding the changes at the hotel. I am sorry that the pool was a deciding factor for you and that you were not happy with your recent visit. We do offer other pool facilities in the area, on University of Utah campus, that can be used by our guests. As with many businesses there is change that is sometimes received well or not. We have added information on the Marriott website that alerts guests to the fact that this pool no longer has a pool on site. We will however have new meeting space that in our opinion with the most spectacular view in all of Utah. In addition we are opening a new M Club at the end of this month and we will start a full renovation of all guest rooms later this year. Our hope is that the renovations and improvements far out weight the loss of the pool. Again I am sorry that t you did not enjoy your stay due to this change.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great business conference at the Marriott an the University of Utah.
I liked the hospitality of the front desk, the cool flags for the armed forces, and the great rooms.

The ball room was set up grwat, and the food service was over the top.

I would recommend the rooms, and the hotel meeting space as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Steve D, General Manager at Salt Lake City Marriott University Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you very much for your comments on your recent stay. We are proud of our military and being close to the VA Hospital we wanted to make the lobby warm and welcoming. I hope we get a chance to have you back as our guest in the future. We will begin renovating all our guest rooms later in 2018.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a week. Half the time towels were not replaced. Went to the bar for a beer and bartenders refused to change channels to March Madness from the shows they wanted to watch and had horrible attitudes. I am either a gold or platinum elite every year.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Steve D, General Manager at Salt Lake City Marriott University Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you fro your comments about your recent stay. As a host hotel for Round 1 and 2 last year and next year I want to apologize that they did not have the March Madness games already on the TVs when you went to the bar. I will share your comments with housekeeping on the towels and makes sure that we are fully attentive in this regard. Thank you for staying with us and I do hope that we get a chance to serve you in the future. If you are coming back this way, please reach out to me directly so I can upgrade your reservation to thank you for your business. We do appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and your Rewards status. Steve Dennis

Reviewed 9 March 2018

STARTBUCKS on site! Great rooms, good environment, nice views, and wonderful staff. I would recommend this hotel for the location and hospitality. My family and I enjoyed the 3 night stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: good location
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments and I am glad that you enjoyed the Starbucks. Our Starbucks is managed by the only certified Coffee Master in all of Utah and the entire team does a great job. Thank you for being my guest and I hope we can see you in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Stayed here three nights for a conference. It's basically on campus about a 20 minute drive from the airport with no traffic. The hotel is what you'd expect from a Marriott with the exception that it's a little worn. It has a decent lobby, free parking, a good size fitness center, a restaurant and a Starbucks in the lobby. There is one small restaurant within walking distance.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable but the decor appeared worn and could use refreshing. There was a coffee maker. There weren't any odors which is something I've started adding to my reviews because so many travelers are sensitive to them. The staff was helpful.

Overall, this hotel works if you want to be close to the University. There wasn't anything that was particularly wrong but it wasn't impressive. I'd stay here again only if I needed to be in this location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying and for sharing your comments. We are in the process of renovating several areas of the hotel. We will begin a full room renovation later this year. Our New M Club will be opening toward the end of April and our renovated restaurant recently opened. Over the winter we had new landscaping put in and we are excited for the warm to return so we can see the new plant life. We also have a new meeting space with the most spectacular view in all of Utah.

I hope we get a chance to have you back as our guest so we can show off all the great improvements.