“Delicious German Fare”

Siegfried's Deli
Ranked #16 of 1,512 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Deli, German
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had lunch with a friend today. We both enjoyed the Schnitzel sandwich and it was delightful! Full of flavor and cooked to perfection. Order quickly at the counter and the foods to you almost instantly. What a german treat!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I wanted to love this place and it was just okay. I asked the lady behind the counter what the Special of the Day was..and she acted like I should know where to look. It wasn't a great first impression. I ordered a corned beef sandwich and my mom ordered a Reuben. Both were just okay to the point we left parts of our sandwich on the plate. Wish the bread would have been more toasted and the meat warm. I liked the side of Spätzle and gravy and would have loved it if it was hot or even warm. The cashier was a nice guy and gave good suggestions for dessert. Maybe one day I will try again.

1  Thank OCRepGirl
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I ate here for lunch four days in a row, I must have liked it. It was always crowded with a line to get in, but the seating was barely adequate as we were always able to sit as soon as we were served. I had four different meats and they were all excellent. I also had four different salads, the green salad and the tomato cucumber salads were best, the shrimp was OK and the fruit salad had mostly honeydew with a little bit of cantelope and pineapple. The honeydew was not ripe.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I had bratwurst and deep-fried lean pork combo flavor is good but everything was cold. The dinner roll was too hard to eat and butter was hard. My try for lunch would have been great.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Every January Ogden hosts a German Festival. Siegfried's is the highlight providing very good sauerkraut, coleslaw, spaetzle, wiener schnitzel and sausages. I tried them all and want more. Also loved their apple strudel, black forest cake and hazelnut cheesecake!