“Lunch and shop”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Greek, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Go for the fresh deli lunch with amazing local items to purchase. I have used purchases from Caputo's as gifts since they are so unique. Everyone has LOVED everything I have purchased here (including me)

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My husband and I love this place and we especially love their Muffaletta sandwich it's huge and easy to share. They have great salads and past options too, fresh fantastic breads. I like the atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

My first visit to Tony's. Impressed with the culinaty shopping options.. imported from Italy I hear. Cheeses, sausages, pastas, as well as fresh fish and breads.
Plenty of eating spaces when I went for an early lunch. Place your order at the counter and they'll call you when it's ready. Choose among a variety of yummy salads and sandwich options and a couple of soup options. Not fancy, but deliciously nutritious. I ordered the arugula salad and was delighted with it's freshness.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The deli selections were varied, the food was delicious. The tiramisu was the best ever! You can't go wrong with Caputo's if you like Italian.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Delicious Italian Deli located in the heart of of downtown Salt Lake City! Within comfortable walking distance of several hotels in the area. Best selection of international cheese and deli meats. Their sandwiches are always a hit. My favorite is The Godfather! You can't go wrong at Caputo's! Ciao Ciao