Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 146
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 140
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 215/night.

Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 168
  • Restaurant
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 124/night.

USD 147
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 149
USD 141
  • Pool
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 146
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 129
USD 155
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancookiessalt lakefridge and microwavenext morningtwo nightshotel is locatedthe breakfast arearental carshuttle serviceexcellent hotelclose to downtownhot tubcomplimentary breakfasthieslc
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Fast check-in, good spacious room, friendly personal; well maintained property.
typical boring, but consistent breakfast. Fast check out. Would definably go back if in area --- very close to SLC airport

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Shanell M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback we look forward in your next stay with our property and with our IHG brand.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I was quite surprised by this hotel. Don't let the express make you think it is lacking. The rooms have a personal Keurig in them-- can't go wrong there! I love being able to make coffee in my room. The view of the mountains was amazing!!

Room Tip: The higher up the better the views are of the mountains.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Shanell M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Airport / East, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you so much your wonderful comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next time your in Salt Lake City.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I don’t usually stay at the Holiday inn group due to a bad experience several years ago. However, this hotel came up on a Priceline express deal so I thought I’d give them another try.

The hotel is located amongst others close by the airport and has a free large car park. On entering the hotel I was really surprised at how clean, modern and artistic the lobby was. It certainly made a good first impression.

Our room was larger than usual with well kept furniture and a bed to die for. I slept much better there than in most 5* hotels I’ve stayed at.

The only two negatives (and this is getting really picky) was the noise from the air con/heating unit. And, the receptionist on arrival looked like she really didn’t want to be there.

All in all though, I would highly recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback, we will share your comments with our team as well to ensure each guest is greeted with a friendly welcome.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, the hotel seemed new and average for a HIE.

But as I was leaving for the airport at 4:15ish am, the front doors were locked from the INSIDE with a sign to find a phone and call someone (who was not within sitting distance of the desk) to be let out. I DID not check into a jail, I checked into a mid grade hotel. The only obvious way out was to push the panic bar which disassembled the door and made me feel bad for the staff member that needed to put it back together.

Rediculus!!! IHG should make them change this or else pull their franchise. I have stayed over 100 nights at IHG properties this year. With Hilton catching up, and in some ways surpassing them on app quality and being near price parity, I can't see IHG being able to afford a bad actor like this to give people a bad taste in their mouth..

It makes perfect sense to have to use your card for entry, and heck even exit.. But I am not going to wait to find a human being (who's probably doing their job dropping receipts off around the hotel) and use up my time margin before my flight.

Get your act together!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

We apologize we do lock our front doors from 11pm until 5am for the safety and security of our guests and team. Thank your feedback, we will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

It’s at a good location close to the airport. Rooms are big and very clean. The staff is really nice and helpful. Very close to downtown Salt Lake City. Very quiet area. Breakfast is included to quality and price is good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. See you again, soon.