Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Central(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 163
USD 140
Hampton.com
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 163
USD 138
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 159/night.

Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 161
USD 140
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 211/night.

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 146
  • Breakfast included
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 112
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 149
USD 141
USD 152
USD 147
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 117
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
USD 152
USD 146
USD 160
USD 155
All reviewspioneer parklarge homeless populationunderground parkinggreat hotelevening receptionbedroom suitefull kitchensalt lakethird floorhome away from homeeasy accesstwo blocksfree breakfastoutdoor poolbusiness tripoatmealconvenient location
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Excellent hotel! Beautiful areas and amazing service. Wish they had gluten free and vegan options like almond or coconut milk, gluten free bread... etc. Beautiful Remodeling style and great parking space!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Great hotel if your hanging out downtown especially since they have underground private parking. Very comfortable and spacious rooms. Hotel is very clean, staff is always friendly and very helpful . We love that the hot tub is open 24hrs .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Anthony F, Guest Services Agent at Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Joshua,

Thank you for the excellent review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
If your travels ever bring you back to Salt Lake City, we'd love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I loved staying here on New Years Eve with friends. The suites make it feel just like a small apartment and have a very quaint feel to them. Parking downstairs was very nice because the neighborhood is bad in this part of SLC. The park across he street is filled with homeless people but this hotel does a good job of keeping them away and staying nice!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hunter H
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We attended a near by concert and was happy to find a place close that would fit us all, our room had 2 queen beds a king and a pull out couch which was great. We walked to our event which saved on parking another plus. The breakfast in the morning was amazing over all great experience. We will be back..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed this hotel until it was time to check out then I instantly regretted my stay! I was originally supposed to pay no more than $400 something . Then the day I got there it said $500 which was weird . For my stay this past Thursday-Monday I ended up paying $621 and I checked out Sunday “early” instead . There are soooooo many hidden fees that was not included until it was time for me to check out . I am very upset because there is no way I would have paid over $600 for a hotel . Which I ended up paying almost $800 for Hotels because I did check into another hotel Sunday instead of staying there until Monday . The price I was quoted with them was the price I paid even with all the extra tax Utah charges for ! I would never stay here again due to the false advertising I received I really can’t believe I paid over $600 to come in Thursday and leave Sunday . It was totally unfair and made me wish I never stayed there !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharda J
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Sharda J,

We appreciate your review of our hotel and understand that you were unhappy with some of the charges. We regret you were not aware of the local and states taxes that are out of our control. We strive to create a wonderful and affordable guest experience. Thank you again for your review.