“Tasty”
Review of Jimmy Johns

Jimmy Johns
Ranked #809 of 1,505 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We needed a simple meal we could eat as a picnic. We stopped by here Saturday morning and enjoyed the freaky fast drive through service. We always love their sandwiches and they did not disappoint. They gave us smiles all around.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

I am normally a giant fan of JJ however was greatly disappointed with my lunch this week that I picked up at the drive through.

Ordered a slim turkey and when I got back to my office, opened my "mini loaf of bread" to find 2 slices of literally "see through" turkey! Really???? Needless to say, it went directly into the garbage!

The only thing that disappoints me more is that I did not take a photo to post on this review!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We just moved into a new business building and on the first day the Jimmy Johns delivery guy stops by with sandwich samplers and menus. Just letting us know that they are near by in our "neighborhood" and would love to make sandwiches for us each day. We have used them and their food is as good as advertised.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I'm a big fan of Jimmy Johns and have been to many locations. This store used to be the one I went to most often, but I haven't been as thrilled with them lately as in the past. On my last visit they got my order wrong which was a bummer since I didn't realize it until I was already 20+ minutes away eat as I drove out of town. It's tough to drive down the road pulling onions out of your food. I have often wondered if the crew ever considers that a person at the drive up window can see when they drop my chips on the floor and other less than professional acts.

They are super fast and if that were all I was rating "service" on they would score at the top. They are a little more pricey than I wish, but it hasn't stopped me from eating there...yet.

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

I love JJ
I could eat there day and night.
The service is super fast and you could watch them make it. I always get the #12 and recommend tha to everyone!