“Delicious Fish Dish”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 24 February 2016

We loved the way the menu works--choose your protein, sauce, and rice (or noodles) to build your dish. I loved the mahi with a fruit salsa over noodles. My companions enjoyed their chicken dishes as well. The prices are reasonable and the service very fast.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Rumbi's is a local chain. This one is located in an open mall on 4th South between 6th and 7th East. There are several others eateries there and lots of parking. This restaurant is located in the building that runs the full length of the mall on the side away from the street. There are other buildings located in groups near the street on 4th South. You order and pay for your food, seat yourself, and get your own straws, napkins and (refillable) drinks. They bring your food to you when it's ready. They often have coupons in the local papers and if you are on their email list they send coupons that way, too. The food is a good value even without a coupon. They also have stamp cards. A stamp for each entree purchased - ten stamps and you get a free meal. They also have daily specials. My favorite item is the grilled island chicken sandwich. It has lettuce, tomato, white cheese, red onion (which we remove) and pineapple rings and it comes with your choice of regular or sweet potato fries for, I think, $5.99. They have "fry sauce" on the side along with your choice of teriyaki or jerk sauce to put on the sandwich or dunk it. YUMMY! It's a great place. They also have salads and rice bowls and it's all good.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

My father and I enjoyed our quick lunch here. It is somewhere between fast food and a lunch counter. We had the "luau pork" plate with rice. It was plenty of food (light on the actual pork) for maybe $8-9. The food was good, I would try again.

Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Good food, great prices, good casual dining ambiance. I had the teriyaki chicken bowl. It was delicious. Try it! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 June 2015

Had to grab a quick lunch during a training session at the Murray Park Center, and this place hit the spot. Good and fast food that tasted great. Ordered quickly and my meal came out hot and ready to go withing a few minutes. I ordered the Hawaiian Teriyaki Rice Bowl, but there were a lot of options to choose from. I look forward to going back so I can try a different menu item. I do recommend getting extra sauce on anything you order, but I am a sauce person, so that really is up to you.

(Side note, I liked it so much that I went to a different location a few days later and had the Luau Strawberry Mango Salad, which was so yummy too. Again, get extra dressing.)