“Delicious Tapas”
Review of Eva

Eva
Reserve with OpenTable
Eva is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 1,434 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 300 S.
Description: Eva is dedicated to and named after chef Charlie Perry's great grandmother. Eva Coombs passed on her respect for quality ingredients, an emphasis on the nourishing benefits of food and most importantly, the shared pleasure of eating. At Eva, our tapas style dining promotes a communal sense of enjoyment. We have an extensive and varied small plates menu, craft cocktails and hand picked wine list.
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Traveling for an anniversary weekend and choose Eva as a place to dine and celebrate. Was delicious. Highly recommend the spinach gnocchi and the mushroom pizza. Everything we had however was delicious.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

All plates were small and shared. My friend and I hate a great time sharing and talking. The several dishes were a little spicier than I expected. The melon salad was delicious but with too much of a kick for me.
Look before you sit! We were seated close to a group that was loud and was so close to us. I wish I would have asked for a different table.
The chocolate soufflé was okay but we fought over the cheesecake.
We might go back. Second time would be easier after seeing how the small plate dining worked!
And the building is long and narrow. I'm not sure how it would work with bigger groups. You can make online reservations for early hours.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had read the reviews and decided to try it out. Loved the decor and we were seated fairly quickly, after that it all went downhill service wise. We eventually ordered and while we were waiting a couple were seated at the table next to us. They ordered quickly and got their drinks swiftly (unlike us). Then they were given their fist plate which sat there for five minutes before another waitress arrived and took the starter from their table and put in on our table. The rest of the meal went in a similar direction. The food was great but service was the worst.

1  Thank Prosecco17
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Eva restaurant is a very nice restaurant. They offer small plates for sharing. Great dishes; salads, pizza, we loved the chicken and pork ribs. Good wine choice and friendly staff.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

My wife and I had a delicious dinner at this popular, contemporary spot. They specialize on small plates, which is a nice way to get to sample more tastes.

We got off to a good start with the peach salad, went onto the grilled corn (spicy hot but great), Eva's steak (tender, accompanied by tasty fingerling potatoes), moved onto the wild mushroom pizza (no tomato sauce, but no complaint) and finished with the shrimp and hominy, another winner.

My wife had the oaxacan punch which was good, too. I had a beer from a good selection.

Service was relaxed and friendly. Everything arrived in a timely manner.

We would definitly return for another meal on our next visit to SLC.