“Excellent, Quick Vegetarian Food!”
Review of Veggie House

Veggie House
Ranked #483 of 1,512 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: USD 3 - USD 12
Description: Asian Vegetarian and Vegan Food
Description: Asian Vegetarian and Vegan Food
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife heard about this place from a vegetarian friend and we decided to try it out for lunch today. We were definitely not let down!

Good food - The portions were bigger than expected (but not super-huge) and everything was cooked to perfection. They were very cool about keeping onions out of both of our dishes (no extra cost for substituting and it came out as ordered). I enjoyed the selection of specialty drinks available at the counter, and they had fruit-infused water available for free.

Great service - The cashier was very welcoming, brought our meals to us, and everyone we saw who worked there thanked us for stopping by. It wasn't very busy when we went (late lunch - about 2:30pm) so the food came out quickly and as it was ready (no waiting around for it to get cold).

We'll definitely be going back soon and are so glad to have found another great vegetarian place to eat in Salt Lake!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

You order at the counter & take a number, then the staff delivers your meal to the table. This restaurant also does a lot of take out. There is no meat, but they have soy substitute-meat choices.

The spring roll appetizers were huge- and delicious. I tried the eggplant and I opted for soy shrimp. I really liked the amount of spice in this dish. The soy shrimp was very interesting- they had the color and shape of shrimp. The cashew dish with tofu was also great.

No alcohol served, but an eclectic collection of fruit drinks. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Just started my vegan diet and did not know what to expect.
This place is great.
I had the soy chicken and soy beef.
Both excellent

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Was visiting Salt Lake City with family, looking for a healthy dinner. We found this cute veggie place tucked away near our Airbnb. The place is adorable, the owner is super friendly, and the food is delicious. Highly recommend!