“Super Friendly Restaurant Great Food”
Review of Tradition

Tradition
Ranked #275 of 1,512 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had a great experience at this restaurant and would definitely recommend going there. The food was amazing and so was the service.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a newer trendy restaurant across from Liberty park. It is based on Southern comfort foods, but with added flavor to knock yous socks off. Service was good ,has a little bar with unique cocktails and also has outdoor seating. We will go back!

1  Thank joysie9
Reviewed 6 March 2018

My friends and I went for dinner. Some dishes you wouldn't think are spicy (the fried chicken and meatloaf) the waitress said had a bit of a bite. So instead I had to have the duck, but asked it be served with the grits and collard greens of the chicken. I fully expected to be charged the cost of the more expensive duck. well I was, plus a $6.00 substitution charge! I don't really expect that from smaller restaurants, so beware. The food was pretty good, though my friend thought the shoestrings served with her fish and chips were very hard.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Upscale comfort food at its best. I've visited several times for brunch and now dinner. Ashton and Max have developed a fabulous place. A "Must visit " place when in SLC. The fried green tomatoes and thre grits and cauliflower are a must for brunch. Every dish has a twist. The pie is legendary. The duck for dinner was the best I ever had . Interesting wine list. I'm looking forward to my next visit

1  Thank georgia t
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Tradition takes a New American creative twist on southern 'comfort' classics. A bit pricey for some, but they are honestly trying. I saw some reviews say the portions were small, which surprises me. We have been several times and always have trouble finishing everything. The cocktails are creative, but on the weaker side (welcome to Salt Lake) but still very tasty. I really like the "Paid Vacation" one. Also - try one of their pies for dessert. I'm not a big pie person, but their crust is on point! We really like the Spiced Cherry pie (a la mode!)

1  Thank lkammer