“Everything was fantastic!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mcconnmd
New York City, New York
“Everything was fantastic!”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Had a fantastic stay with Vince and Ken. They were incredibly friendly and welcoming - and they have a beautiful home. I'd highly recommend them to anyone else looking to stay in SLC. I'll be back soon!

3 Jun 2017
Matthew, we hope that you make back to Sundance in January would enjoy having you stay with us again. We enjoyed the conversations that we had during your brief stay with us. You are welcome back anytime!
Vincent & Ken
Shon V
“Tastefully restored vintage home on Capitol Hill”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Tastefully restored vintage home on Capitol Hill just a block north of the Utah State Capitol. Just a few blocks from downtown, yet completely isolated from it. Hosts Vincent and Ken were warm, friendly, and a pleasure to get to know. The price was unbelievably low for the accommodations, which were modern, clean, and in immaculate condition.

9 Jun 2017
Shon, thank you for the awesome words. Ken and I enjoyed meeting you and Darcy. Next time you all are down this way give us a call, it would be great to see you all again. Vincent
rileyluth...
Ohio City, Ohio
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

So welcoming! Such a beautiful house! Vincent went way out of his way to make our trip amazing! The view from the hot tub was breathtaking! We wouldn't stay anywhere else when we return to Utah!

25 May 2017
Riley, Enjoyed meeting you and look forward to see the picture of the wedding and honeymoon in Costa Rica. What a great pleasure to meet you and Jay. What a beautiful couple.

You all are welcome back anytime that you want to stay

Thanks again... Vincent
Alexander...
“Cutest place ever”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was the cutest, most hospitable place I've stayed in a long time. I booked last minute and Vincent was very accommodating. The house is beautiful. The room was in the bottom floor of the house, and had an immaculate, very stylish and color coordinated bathroom. There was also a mini kitchen and pantry outsidd yhe room so i could help myself to snacks or drinks anytime of the night. It
was beyond conveniently stocked.
In the morning I sat in the kitchen at dawn and drank coffee with the owner with a gorgeous view of Salt Lake City (the home sits on a hill overlooking the rest of the city).
I would gladly stay here again, although next time I'll be sure to come early in the day so I can fully enjoy everything about the place. If you're passing through, or just want a relaxing bed ans breakfast to stay in fkr a getaway in SLC, I recommend here.

20 May 2017
Alexander, Thank you for the awesome review! If your travels bring you back through SLC, we hope that you will stay with us again.
Mistie V
“Beyond Perfect!”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Being a local, I was looking for a place to stay for Mother's Day weekend where I would not be just another name and number in a data system. I love going local for as much as I can, so finding DeSoto was right up that alley for sure. When I arrived Vince helped me with my luggage and showed me around the property. I just fell in love with the house the moment I arrived, and both Vince and Ken are just the most down to earth, warm, friendly people I've ever had the privilege meeting.

The master bedroom, bathroom, kitchen area and living room were all just amazing and felt like home to me. The fridge was already for me with beverages, and there was coffee and tea waiting for me as well. I fell in love with the view especially while sitting in the hot tub on a privet deck.

I can not say enough good things about my stay, or about how awesome Vince and Ken are. Please if you're reading this and thinking about booking, you should do it! Stop thinking about it, and just book already!!!!!

Your age range 25-34
20 May 2017
Ken and I enjoyed the opportunity to have you stay with us on Mother's Day weekend. It was a fun weekend to just relax and get to know each and create a new friendship. We know that we will see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing