“Amazing and Perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

berndtout
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing and Perfect!”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Vincent and Ken's place is amazing! The best place my partner and I have stayed by far, anywhere. The space is exactly how it is shown in the ad, and a great location in Capital Hill. Warm and cozy, coffee and cookies in the morning. But the real reason you'll want to stay here is the hospitality and welcoming provided by Vincent and Ken. I asked to book their place last minute, explaining that I had a death in my family. Vincent and Ken were so kind! They even left a sympathy card for me and my partner when we arrived. We were so touched. They cleaned our room while we were out and offered everything from food and drinks to recommendations for restaurants, to use of their hot tub and anything else we may need. I can't think of two more friendly and thoughtful people. Just amazing!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
toddmJ431...
Augusta, Georgia
“5 Star Rating”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My partner & I travel extensively. Our stay with Ken & Vincent was the best experience. They welcomed us with warmth, care & a sense of 'home'. Their standards of excellence are beyond a 5 Star rating! We were catered to during the entire visit, cared for & enjoyed their excellent cooking! The home is warm & inviting, very clean & detailed design. Beautiful view of Salt Lake City & the Capitol Dome. Absolutely the best mrbnb experience to date!
FEBRUARY 2017 -

Management Response
6 Apr 2017
Thank you for the kind words.. we enjoyed you'll...Welcome back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing