All reviews room was clean easy access cookies pool and hot tub continental breakfast great place to stay salt lake nice stay stayed one night would stay here again bagels front desk staff downtown slc surrey freeway inns treadmill
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Overall a great hotel. We had a great time the room was clean and the breakfast was hot and Edible. Would recommend it to any one not wanting to spent a arm and a leg for a quality place. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Went to a funeral for my parents and aunt relatives house was only 10 minutes from the hotel. We got 2 rooms for 3 days, rooms clean and breakfast was good. Place was close to the mall and restaurant. The only thing I have complaints about is the WiFi was so slow.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Clean, friendly and spacious room. Breakfast was a great time saving for us and was pretty good. Nice selection of food. Free cookies in the evening was a nice surprise. Loved having a frig in our room.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Typical nice clean Hampton, with a free breakfast that is pretty good. Beds are fairly new and comfortable, TV could be a larger size, but it had a good selection of channels. Very quiet, and very clean. A bit of a drive from downtown SLC, but we had business in Sandy and Murray so it was just perfect. Being away from downtown it was also cheaper. We stay at various Hampton Inns around SLC depending upon where we need to be. If this one had the bigger TVs most of the others do it would be our favorite.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I like the location of this hotel most of all because of its proximity to the Jordan River Parkway. Within minutes you can be running or walking on a beautiful trail. The rooms are very nice but do not have mini-fridges in them. The beds and especially the pillows are very comfortable. I like how they have plenty of power and USB outlets to charge your phones/electronics. I was also very appreciative of the front desk when they were checking me in. They made sure not to say my room # aloud. As a single traveler, I greatly appreciate this extra safety precaution. The only minor annoyance was the loud people in the hallways.

Room tip: Don't get a room next to the elevator because you will hear a lot of people in the hallways.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo