“Amazing food and service”
Review of Sicilia Mia

Sicilia Mia
Reserve with OpenTable
Sicilia Mia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 1,512 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is super family-friendly and has some of the best Italian food I’ve ever had. I would definitely recommend going to this restaurant.

Giuseppe M, Owner at Sicilia Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you so much, Les! We appreciate your review!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This place outshines the rest. Best service best food I’ve had hands down. Authentic Italian food done right!! Table side carbonara and some of the best spaghettis Bolognese I’ve ever tasted. The Ravioli ai Funghi was UNBELIEVABLY delicate and dreamy. I will be back this place was worth my ticket price flying here from Atlanta don’t miss this opportunity for exquisite food!!

Giuseppe M, Owner at Sicilia Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This is our second time here. We used OpenTable to get our reservation for our son's birthday. We all ordered the following, margherita pizza, gnocchi, spaghetti carbonara and seafood pasta with prawn. EVERYTHING was delicious and authentic. It is our most favorite Italian restaurant and reminds me of being in Italy.

Giuseppe M, Manager at Sicilia Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you so much! We appreciate your review! Thank you for sharing your son's celebration with us.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I had the Tomahawk steak and I will be eating that for a good 4 additional meals. Tender, flavorful and served on a long plank. We usually eat downtown at our favorite steakhouse
but without a doubt this is our new go to restaurant. Wife had the Carbinara cooked in a cheese wheel and it was excellent. Do not pass on the Rice Balls. They do not disappoint. Fun atmosphere. The waiters sing and talk to you as they prepare food at your table. Service was very prompt and dishes arrived in a timely manner. Be advised, if you want to get in, reservations are a must.

Giuseppe M, General Manager at Sicilia Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you, Bob! We are blushing from your review! Good note about the reservations, we want to make sure that we can accommodate everyone.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Had lunch and it was incredible. Started with Carpaccio which is raw beef cooked in lemon juice. It was presented on a bed of Arugula with parmasian cheese. Excellent! I had gnocchi with vegetables and my wife had ravioli!! Great!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Both of those dishes are made homemade with love. :)