I am currently staying here, second floor std king room facing the back...finishing a 2 week job here in town.
Front desk seems attentive, room is spacious, relatively new, bed is okay.
2nd flr back view is of a golf course. I think the 3rd flr view is better for the mountains.
There is a restaurant on site, but did not try it.
And they have a large lobby with a fireplace, leather chairs, etc. if you like that sort of thing.
A PC desktop computer for guests to use the internet is in the lobby.
The not so good:
It is 2 miles to downtown central Port Angeles, so if you want to explore downtown, plan on a long walk or a short drive.
There is no newspaper available in/at the hotel, local or otherwise.
There is no guest laundry on site.
In my room, the TV is an older tube type, not HD, not flat screen.
The WIFI internet has issues from my room. Often the connection gets bogged down, websites fail to connect, have to retry to get them to connect.
There is a swimming pool (heated) but be aware... it is outdoors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TravelClick so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles