I attended the Olympic Peninsula Senior Game needing cheap lodging. Upon arrival, I entered the lobby to check in and soon exited to get some fresh air. The smell of stale cigar/cigarette smoke was overwhelming. I booked a king size room which was on the 2nd floor. The stairway leading up to our room was carpeted and in dire need of a vacuum cleaner. I dropped the cap to my toothpaste which fell under the bed. I got on my knees and gasped when I saw all the dirt; dust bunnies and whatever else took up residence. Aside from the dirty carpet and lack of fresh air, the room was decent for the price and for a place to sleep. But I would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family operated budget motel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Aircrest Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aircrest Motel Port Angeles
- Aircrest Hotel Port Angeles