“Wonderful dinner!”

Kokopelli Grill
Ranked #4 of 120 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Price range: USD 11 - USD 38
Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full Service Bar and Grill. Specializing in Northwest Cuisine all with a southwest flair. Full service, wine shop, family friendly, allergy sensitive dining. All of our food and cocktails are hand crafted.
Reviewed 24 May 2012

This was a nice restaurant with a good menu, and descent prices. I had the halibut stuffed with crabmeat, and the salmon chowder. Both were delicious! There were 7 of us total in my party. We all ordered desserts, and that was the best part of the meal. The chocolate bread pudding was out of this world. Several of my coworkers ordered some sort of Berry crisp that they were raving about. Service was great as well!

1  Thank momartin8

Reviewed 22 May 2012

the fresh fish plate with rice and beans was perfect. Without flaw. Perfect seasoning etc.Beans were great and rice had an excellent cilantro kick.
it was 20$ plus tip and the fish was only about 3 ounces. We eat too much in America so I think the portion is ok. But they need to lower the price by 25%. Thats the bottom line. And definitely
serve a piece of artisan bread with the meal. I missed it.

Reviewed 18 May 2012

Right down at dock -- owner appears to be from texas. Food is excellent --- fresh halibut. great clams & mussels. good wine & reasonable prices.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

This restaurant is a special place with excellent cuisine. We had the halibu stuffed with dungeness crab, anf a fish stew with crab, mussels, halibut, calamari in a butter lemon sauce. It is a bit pricy but the food is the best we have had in this area.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

The service for a woman dining alone was warm and friendly. The chef stopped by to make sure my meal was satisfactory. It was more than that, it was very very delicious. Dine on the 2nd floor and enjoy a view of the Staits. I can't wait to return.

1  Thank Fab50sTacoma