“FINALLY!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2018

The Tic Toc Room went on my to do list a few years back. I finally went and was not disappointed.Lots of different kinds of cocktails to choose from. I suggest that you make a reservation. The ad does not make that clear. The two of us were lucky to get a table. No complaints about the meal. I had the ribeye steak. It was cooked just as I requested. We plan to go back with two other couples.
Next time I plan be brave and try the South African Seared Ostrich Tenderloin Medallions

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

The food was good, although my husband’s dish was room temperature. The service was painfully slow. The building is unique with interesting decor and atmosphere. I do think they need to up their game on the service.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Our cocktails were delicious, a vodka tonic and lemon drop martini. Both of us ordered the lobster bisque and agree with other reviewers it was not heated sufficiently, but it was creamy and had a good flavor. My husband ordered the special that was supposed to be filet Oscar. They ran out of asparagus and substituted broccoli instead. Both of our garlic mashed potatoes were overpowered with garlic, we never had more than a few bites. I had a filet with Bearnaise sauce that was incredibly salty. Our waiter seemed to be fairly new. I felt his pain when I moved the bread plate only to find the underneath caked with the last diners food and it was stuck to the tablecloth. I found the last diners napkin under my feet too, and both of our dinner plates had big chips out of them. On a positive note the creme brulee was delicious.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place for a quiet dinner. Food was outstanding. Second visit to this place and they don't disappoint. Food was reasonably priced for fine dining. Bill was a little over $100 for two including mixed drinks. Tried the calamari appetizer this time, best we ever had in GA. Light and tender with asian sweet chili. Had lobster bisque that was also delicious. Wife had Haddock special and I had Lobster Ravioli with shrimp. We both really enjoyed our meals. I would definitely recommend this place if looking for a casual atmosphere that serves great food and drinks. The extra money spent is well worth it.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

A pleasant setting and good, friendly but not pushy service. They timed the courses excellently. My wife and I shared the lobster & crab dip, which was very good and came with plentiful plantain chips, a unique and successful choice. I had osso buco as my main course, which was out-of-this-world, as was the roasted red pepper and feta risotto that accompanied it. My wife had a salmon special that she said was too salty, but I can only write of my own culinary experience here. The only misstep in my meal was a Caesar salad that was way overdressed. But the meal was outstanding overall and reasonably priced for what you get. Oh, and the fun martini cocktails were great and also very reasonably priced, the same or cheaper than the (very good) Thai restaurant up Cherry St.

Been to Tic Toc Room? Share your experiences!