“Anniversary”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place for a quiet dinner. Food was outstanding. Second visit to this place and they don't disappoint. Food was reasonably priced for fine dining. Bill was a little over $100 for two including mixed drinks. Tried the calamari appetizer this time, best we ever had in GA. Light and tender with asian sweet chili. Had lobster bisque that was also delicious. Wife had Haddock special and I had Lobster Ravioli with shrimp. We both really enjoyed our meals. I would definitely recommend this place if looking for a casual atmosphere that serves great food and drinks. The extra money spent is well worth it.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

A pleasant setting and good, friendly but not pushy service. They timed the courses excellently. My wife and I shared the lobster & crab dip, which was very good and came with plentiful plantain chips, a unique and successful choice. I had osso buco as my main course, which was out-of-this-world, as was the roasted red pepper and feta risotto that accompanied it. My wife had a salmon special that she said was too salty, but I can only write of my own culinary experience here. The only misstep in my meal was a Caesar salad that was way overdressed. But the meal was outstanding overall and reasonably priced for what you get. Oh, and the fun martini cocktails were great and also very reasonably priced, the same or cheaper than the (very good) Thai restaurant up Cherry St.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best restaurants if not the best restaurant in Macon. Food and staff are great! Reasonably priced--Great value for the quality of food.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food very attentive service and great ambiance. The bar tender was also very kind and made sure we had exactly what we wanted and how we wanted it. Would definitely recommend. (When you come in ask for the double on the dip and on the clock and they will give you an extra little something.)

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I only read the description of this restaurant online before visiting from Alabama. I was immediately disappointed that this historic landmark was not furnished with actual memorabilia. To me, on the inside, it was just a building and just a restaurant. The martinis were really good. The appetizer was awesome. We had to send our steaks back because they were raw in the middle and when they came back, they were still raw (We ordered medium rare and they were very raw). The shrimp was very good. Overall, our tab was 146$ and we took home raw, fatty steak to cook like we like it, the next day. Not overly impressed.

Been to Tic Toc Room? Share your experiences!