“How do they stay open?”
Review of J. Christopher's

J. Christopher's
Ranked #56 of 406 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Chose to eat here based on reviews...big mistake! Our breakfast for 4 ($50) was riddled with issues. From the hostess’s crabby affect to the waitress
Screwing up my son’s order (then blaming him), to the cold eggs, rubbery turkey sausage, terrible coffee, omelette with undercooked (raw) onions...I struggle to find anything positive to report. Save time and money and dine anywhere else!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Stopped with my sister-in-law and a friend for lunch. It was a bit after the crowd, so we were able to stay, eat, and talk for almost two hours. I can personally vouch for the pumpkin pancakes as well as the country ham....real country ham not the washed-out version they serve in some spots. A short stack of pancakes was enough for me others might want more. The pimiento sandwich also got rave reviews as did the breakfast "potato/spinach/sundried tomato/bacon/egg skillet."

It's not hard to find this place if you know about it, but it definitely wouldn't be seen by the typical tourist driving by. Too bad for the unknowing tourist...they are missing a treat.

1  Thank Dorothy T
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We arrived at J. Christopher's in between breakfast and lunch rush to a quiet restaurant which was great for us. The art all over the walls had us brainstorming trying to name all of the democrat and republican presidents in the paintings. The artwork filled the giant walls and added to the atmosphere. The real treat is the warm cinnamon roll. My husband and I made the mistake of agreeing to share one- don't do it, get your own! Our food was delicious and the service was wonderful. Our waitress was so welcoming and would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank ArtTeacher7
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Went there for a 1030 breakfast .I had the pancakes with 4 strips of thick bacon and my wife had the route 66. Both were terrific cofee is the best around. We will be back

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We met family here for breakfast on a Friday morning after the early morning rush. The food was really good and it arrived quickly. Here's the But...since we were traveling, first stop is always the Ladies room. I told one of the waitresses there was no soap in the Ladies room, ok was the reply. An hour later, after we finished eating and chatting, went to Ladies room again. Now there's no paper towels or soap. Told the same waitress no soap or paper towels, ok same reply. Asked her how the waitress wash there hands before returning to work. That was when she got snippy and told me they have several hand washing sinks. It wouldn't have bothered me so much except they weren't busy and had wait staff just hanging around.

Been to J. Christopher's? Share your experiences!