“Great Service and Delicious Food”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 406 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We had a late lunch today at Cheddars!
What a delight! The chicken tortilla soup was wonderful, salad was fresh and crisp, Dijon chicken breast was superb!
The sweet potatoes and other vegetables were excellent. We had a great server in Danielle. She was professional and helpful in every respect. Her smile, her patience and her ability to keep drinks filled combined to make a great lunch!!
We will be back!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I am a huge fan of Cheddar's Cafe. I stopped here with a coupld of friends when we were passing through Macon. I ordered the chicken tender platter with mac and cheese and carrots. Everything arrived quickly and was good.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped this location after having a very enjoyable experience at a different Cheddars near Tampa, 2 months earlier. When my wife asked for Gluten Free Menu, we were told new owners said "throw them away, but ask your waiter for help". So we asked waiter for help and the response was "could you explain Gluten free to me?" We asked for Kitchen help and a woman with bright purple lipstick came out and seemed frustrated by our request for ingredients that might be Gluten free. She asked us to wait. And after15 minutes, she never came back. Waiter nowhere in sight. So we left.

Is this another example of Corporate Restaurant Takeover and Service, Menu, and options to to hell?

Avoid this place if you desire above average Service.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We stopped for lunch while traveling. Service was excellent. Our choices were baby back ribs and chicken pot pie. Both were properly prepared and tasty.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My first time to Cheddar's, as we don't have any near home. The set-up of the restaurant was casual and comfortable. Good menu selection. The food was very good and the portions are large. I could not believe the value for the money when the bill arrived!! My daughter and I each had complete entrees, I had a drink from the bar, and the total bill including tax was under $30. I will definitely search out other Cheddar's locations when traveling!

Been to Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen? Share your experiences!