All reviews separate toilet front desk shower room pocket door sitting area fourth floor sleeper sofa nice hotel comfortable bed next morning definitely stay here again indoor pool oatmeal road trip very nice stay stayed one night the breakfast area
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I always like these Springhill Suites because of the comfortable sitting area. This one was ok, with a separated toilet and shower--no tub, a large TV, microwave and the usual refrigerator (though this one had a musty smell). There were Paul Mitchell products in the bathroom and plenty of outlets for charging. The bed was ok. For the price I think these are a good deal.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amanda B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello Carolyn B!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Macon, GA! I'm glad you enjoyed the Paul Mitchell products and our competitive rates. We are undergoing a renovation which will also greatly improve our look and the comfort of our rooms. We hope to get to see you on your next visit to Macon!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I was in Augusta for the weekend and found this hotel. The price was great with the crew pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was hot and filling. Wifi was great. Many restaurants around the area. The room was very comfortable. Cant beat the price or area. Close to the Military base.

1  Thank Margaret M
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel was very nice with no problems. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had issue with room key which was my fault and they walked up to the room personally to make sure I got in. Good job. Would stay again. Had great suggestions for eating out at local places. Thanks for the late checkout.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2018

As a Marriott Silver Elite member I have stayed at hundreds of Marriott properties and this is one of the best ever. A modern and clean property with a very friendly staff. Could not ask for anything more for our overnight stay in Macon, GA.

Room tip: First rooms are very quite.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018

My stay at this hotel last night was anything but relaxing. The fire alarm went off at 1:00 a.m. we all exited the hotel in the cold only to find out the the fire department was not called until 30 minutes after the alarm went off. Then to make things worst it went off two more times about 45 minutes apart. I've been staying at this hotel for 8 years for business trips and will not stay there again. Between the bugs all over everything in the shower room, black hair in the shower and the bedding hanging off the bed upon arrival, it was disgusting. The remote control did not work neither did the wall thermostat. The fire alarms just topped the night off. Whom ever is managing this hotel is not doing their job like in previous years. Too bad.

Room tip: Don't stay here, there are plenty of other options.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Amanda B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

I know that the fire alarm was very disturbing the night of your stay. I am sure that as the alarms are going off the time seems to be magnified. However, the fire alarm did dispatch the fire department just after 1am. I was also called and arrived at the hotel at about 1:20 and the fire trucks were already stationed in parking lot and the crew was investigating the cause. I'm sorry that it added to your negative experience, but the system did do what was needed to keep everyone safe. It did trip two other times as the fire department worked to restore the system to normal. I know this does not change the fact that your night was so disrupted by these events. We are sorry that it caused everyone so much trouble.

The issue of cleanliness not acceptable and will be addressed with the housekeeping department. I have only just started here as General Manager a couple of weeks ago but I am very experienced in hotel management and am working to address all necessary training and condition of the property.

We have just begun our hotel renovation and have some exciting changes coming up. I do hope you would reconsider your decision and allow us another chance to provide you with a better experience. We would really hate to loose a long-time loyal guest such as yourself during this transition. If you wish, you can contact me directly at the hotel. We wish you all the best.