“Fun Place to Visit with Copious Amounts of Southern Food”
Review of Metro Diner

Metro Diner
Ranked #19 of 406 Restaurants in Macon
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Metro Diner is a interesting place to visit. It is reminiscent of old-time diners. We enjoy the meatloaf and the shrimp and grits. I also like their peach tea. We have taken several friends/family members to enjoy the experience.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I had driven past here several times in the past. They were always busy with lots of cars in the parking lot. Now I know why. The staff were very friendly. The manager brought us our drinks and introduced himself. The food was excellent. The portions were very large for the price. I had the Reuben Sandwich and my wife had the Meatloaf Plate. We ended up bringing half of our food home for lunch the next day. Melonie waited on us. She was one of the best at her job. We will be back.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Very creative menu. Staff were very cordial. Restaurant is clean. Overall excellent brunch experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Located about a mile away from the hotels and typical restaurant chains off the 75 north of Macon. The food was really good and the staff was friendly. I recommend going here for breakfast, many locals seem to.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Good food fast and the servers are very friendly and knowledgeable. I had the breakfast omelet and it was huge.

Been to Metro Diner? Share your experiences!