“Brisket. Beer. ‘Nuff said”

Piedmont Brewery and Kitchen
Ranked #26 of 407 Restaurants in Macon
Price range: USD 5 - USD 16
Description: Middle Georgia's finest brewpub offering handcrafted beer, honest food and a family friendly urban arcade.
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Place is great. Good for all kinds of folks. They brew onsite but also have many spirits. Food is pub fare but wow. Hard to find beef brisket down South. Just perfect. Prime rib sandwiches. Sides are the best. Game room downstairs. You’ll love it.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

The up side to this place, they serve liquor with their beer. Brewery is downstairs. The food was so so. Coleslaw was same as kfc. The current beer selection lacked any golden colored blond beer with their wit, saison, IPA etc. getting way ahead of themselves, too complicated. Food was disappointing. Of the 2 locations in Macon we've tried we would go back to jus tapped. some yakking chick speaking french over the phone our entire visit drinking budlight in a craft brewery ( how chic').

Reviewed 5 January 2018

My husband, Granddaughter and I visited Piedmont this week. This was a first time experience for all of us. There were only two other people there when we arrived but we were having lunch a little late in the day. This place has a huge bar area and lots of booths and tables My husband had the fried fish, slaw and waffle fries; my Granddaughter had brisket, fries and potato salad while I had the pulled pork sandwich, fries and slaw. The food was very good and served promptly. We all had tea to drink. Our server was very attentive. The dining experience was great!! My only complaint was that our bill (including tip) was $50. That seems a little steep for 3 people for lunch.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I must admit I am a local & a regular but the food is great & they also serve wine. Beer is good, but I’m not a big beer fan.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Got seated right away at the bar. I don’t drink beer but that didn’t matter. The food was delicious and the service prompt and friendly! I had fish and chips and my friend had pulled pork and Mac-n-cheese. Portions were plenty - even took some home! After that, we enjoyed the Christmas lights walking distance from the restaurant. There’s a beautiful stretch of lights and music set to go off every hour (starts at 7 I think)...food and area were both wonderful!!