“Late lunch”

Piedmont Brewery and Kitchen
Ranked #28 of 406 Restaurants in Macon
Price range: USD 5 - USD 16
Description: Middle Georgia's finest brewpub offering handcrafted beer, honest food and a family friendly urban arcade.
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Tried this out with my brother in l a w for a late lunch. I had the pork sandwich with waffle fries and a pint of blond pale ale.
By brother had pulled pork on Texas toast as our waitress sugested. We were both very please with this simple fare and great beer. The place has a rough type atmosphere but it works. And is clean. I will go back

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I've been hearing a lot about this place so my husband and I decided to try it. We went on a Friday night and sat at the bar. The food was fabulous! I see now why everyone is talking about it. Their macaroni and beer cheese is out of this world! I had the smoked chicken salad sandwich and my husband had their pulled BBQ with waffle fries. Cocktails and beers were good too. Loved this place!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Party of 10 seated quickly for lunch. Hummus was delicious for an appetizer. The "small plate" grit frittata was really good. Others ordered the wings, chicken salad, fish and chips and brisket sandwich. All were good. The batter on my fish was not crunchy which was disappointing to me, but the fish was mild tasting which was good. Plate came with three fish, fries and a side. I got the mac and cheese which I enjoyed. Slow service, but nice waitress.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Went to this restaurant while attending a conference in Macon. The meal was good but nothing special. However, I was with a person that had to have a gluten free meal and he was taken very good care of by the server, Amber G. My sandwich was just a bit dry. I had the pork burger.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

If you want good quality food in a casual setting, then you need to visit Piedmont. The prices are fair, too. My husband and I recommend the pretzel with beer cheese, brisket, and mac and cheese. The dessert pretzel is delicious, too! Plus, there are lots of good beers to try!