“Great Visit Again”

Medi's Mediterranean Fusion
Ranked #1 of 389 Restaurants in Macon
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is the best in the area. Always good and fresh. Can’t go wrong if you’re vegan or vegetarian or neither, the food is great.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon Medi’s while driving from Florida to Atlanta. Traveling with the world’s pickiest 10 year old, a vegan and two carnivores. The owners had us sampling dishes the moment we walked in the door. You could sense his pride in all that they make. Even listened to the picky one’s long list of “don’t likes” and came up with suggestions she loved. Everything we tried was delicious. Son says the tabouli was the best ever! A wonderful experience and amazing food!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I can't even describe how delicious and completely authentic the food here was. I also had the lamb/beef shawarma, spicy...Amazing. I will forever make the trip when I am in the area. I treated myself to a coconut treat cookie and I did not regret it. The best food ever and the owners are wonderful I'm explaining the options.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

My husband is a meat-and-potatoes kind of guy. He had the ham roll & said it was delicious. I like variety in my vegetarian meals and ordered a selection of 3 sides. All food scratch prepared and delicious. Desserts were made by a family member’s business.
My iPad wouldn’t accept clicks on service, food nor value, but 5star on all.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and very helpful staff. They're extremely willing to accommodate food allergies/dietary restrictions.