“Try the Sesame Fries”
Review of Chico & Chang

Chico & Chang
Ranked #13 of 431 Restaurants in Macon
Reviewed 5 September 2018

We read about Chico & Chang in Trip Advisor on a recent trip to Macon from Atlanta and decided to give it a try for dinner. We were quite pleased to find a friendly staff, delicious food, and a pleasant relaxed atmosphere. The Mexican-Korean fusion cuisine was a lot of fun. My wife and I had rice bowls with Korean-style beef and vegetables, sesame fries (cooked in sesame oil) and pan friend pot stickers. Everything was great. We're looking forward to stopping in again next time we're heading south on I-75.

The owner also came over to chat with us. It was fascinating to hear her family's story of coming to American from Korea as ethnic Chinese.

2  Thank Cogit8tor

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I did not expect such a good tasty food, I loved the bibimbap a Korean dish to be so good and delicious it has a bit of everything that goes so well together plus they have very simple dishes that you will be able to eat and enjoy. Must try!!!

1  Thank amisadayt
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We walked in thinking we were going to get chips and salsa but found a new flavor with this Korean Mexican dinner. Great rice bowl with amazing sauce!!

1  Thank 690peggyc
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

On our way to Hilton Head s d stopped in for lunch. Cooked to order so took longer than we thought. Absolutely delicious and worth the wait.

Easy interstate access. Super clean.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank redgeorgiadawg
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I greatly enjoyed Chico & Chang’s. The food was so fresh and flavorful. I ordered the beef pasta with Lo mean noodles. I also ordered the Peach green tea. Everything was wonderful.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Sammi1024

Been to Chico & Chang? Share your experiences!