“More cozy setting than its rival next door”
Review of Bearfoot Tavern

Bearfoot Tavern
Ranked #31 of 381 Restaurants in Macon
Reviewed 17 April 2018

This is a more cozy environment good for small groups and good friends spending time together. I enjoyed the chopped salad with salmon.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Save $50, get Totinos and a 6-pack. Beer was decent, but no better than your average Guinness. Desert was good (chocolate layer cake), and service was good.

The entrees were terrible.

Guadalupe Pizza: don’t waste your money. It was over half crust. The actual pizza that was edible was about 6”. I got two to three bites per slice. Really feel like it was a complete waste of money. I could give more detail about the taste if I actually had enough to taste. Pathetic.

Angus meat loaf: glorified Salisbury steak. I’m not kidding. Even bigger waste of money. At least the Mac and cheese was edible, but I can get a box of that for 99¢, amirite?

I would give a 2-Star if it weren’t for the great service.

Would not recommend to anyone, and will be surprised if we ever return. Money hard earned very poorly spent.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have eaten at Bearfoot three times for lunch or dinner. It has excellent beer and bourbon selections, good wine choices, and a better-than-average menu. The pizza is close to real Italian—light, interesting toppings and thin crust. But the thing that impresses me most each time is the quality of service. The waitstaff and bartenders are friendly, helpful, and efficient. They want to make your meal enjoyable. Finally, prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Top notch atmosphere and food. Bartenders and waitstaff are awesome! The chopped salad is my favorite.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

First off our waitress, Jordan, was fun, knowledgeable and solid as a server! Great job gal. Food was very good, service again was solid. We ordered the TOTS on Jordan's recommendation. Solid choice to share! In our group we got a J. Mercer Classic burger (solid according to dude chowing down on it.) a Cajun Shrimp Pasta dish (that she devoured, looked and smelled awesome) and I gtt the Black Angus Meatloaf thingy with gravy. It was great! If I would have had a roll or something I would have had a 100 % clean plate.WE both got the cheesecake for dessert (AWESOME). Ok, it was my first time here. But I got a tell you. It felt like a place I will go back to time and time again, I am not a beer drinker, nor much of a drinker at all. But if you are, there were many folks sitting around the place that were happy, complimentary and seemed to be really enjoying themselves and their beverages. And if you not, like me, come on down, pull up a chair and just enjoy food and friends.

Been to Bearfoot Tavern? Share your experiences!