“Horrible food, over-priced and heartburn for hours afterward”
Review of Steak 'n Shake - CLOSED

Steak 'n Shake
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Hated every minute and every bite. Neither one of us had decent food. Our server asked how everything was and we told her. Her response? "I'm sorry". wow. I will never set foot inside a Steak 'n Shake again. Ever.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

It's one of those places you just have to try. The food is delicious, and the service was great. atmosphere gives you an ol time feel with the bar stools and booths. if you are dining in, I'd suggest getting the milkshake to drink with your meal instead of a drink. The taste is unreal!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Had lunch this week great double cheese burger and taters were great the place is clean the service was great not many folks hit it before lunch crowd need to try this place ya'll

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We went to Steak n Shake after the Luke Bryan concert to grab some burgers. There was a backup of people waiting to be seated because no one was bussing tables. We got seated and had to wait quite awhile before our drink orders were even taken. Our shake came out right before we were about to leave, and my order was incorrect. I noticed terrible service from the other servers around us as well - people having to request their ordered drinks after 10+ minutes from the supervisor or passing waitress. The food was good, despite the incorrect order. The only way I'd go back is if different people were working the tables.

1  Thank taralee87
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Steak and Shake is kind of an average burger place. The burgers are good-not stand out good. The shakes are thick and wonderful. When I complemented corporate on the good, old fashioned, thick shake quality-they sent several coupons for milkshakes.

1  Thank Sherry L