“Tasty”

Savan's bakery
Ranked #3 of 6 Quick Bites in Warkworth
Price range: USD 3 - USD 7
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Lots of pies to choose from with unusual but tasty fillings. I can't remember the fillings but there was steak, and vegetarian to choose from. Best to visit

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We go there all the time for freshly made and tasty pies and cakes, a good selection and friendly service...take your goodies down to the riverside or walk along to the park and picnic!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

They seem to have a pie for every palate here. The service was fast and friendly but unfortunately the was no place to eat inside so we took our food and ate down by the river.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I learnt this bakery won a gold award for best pies, therefore, I travelled to try one. I got a steak pie. Nice chunks of meat and nice gravy mix. Pastry however, was not lovely and flakey. As I only buy a pie once or twice a year, I was disappointed as outer local bakery makes nicer pies. The pastry must be beautifully flakey.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Tried scallop pastries and scallp, bacon and leek pies. Brilliant. Good filling but pastry is great. Light, fluffy and melts in the mouth.

Date of visit: January 2017