“River relax and rejuvenation.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

CateFG
“River relax and rejuvenation.”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We travelled on the houseboat ADVENTURER, as a family group.
This was a large boat but had a wonderful cosy feel to it.
I have never been on it before, but it felt like a special home........

A lot of thought has gone in to this boat's function. Well appointed with plenty of the right kind of fixtures and furniture to be comfortable. A satellite TV, music player where we plugged in our own choice of music. A BBQ, full stove for cooking a baked dinner or making muffins, and a microwave for a quick meal. Plenty of kitchen items to assist cooking and eating; including plenty of glasses etc. Absolutely everything we needed. Five bedrooms, one especially set up for younger people to watch TV etc. A double kayak if you want to meander on the Murray, and we even arranged to hire some fishing rods from the owner, as we had travelled from interstate.

The owner and her staff were all fantastic and answered all our questions and assisted us with all our needs.
We were shown how to use the boat, including instructions on driving, mooring, roping etc. Even I found the instructions easy, and I'm not a water person.

On our second night we moored upstream, ate on board but made a small campfire on the river bank and it was such a magical delight, to breathe in the beauty and be chatting under the stars.

I couldn't fault the boat or the houseboat experience. I just wish I had been able to stay on Adventurer longer! It was easy and safe living. Griffen's Marina had boats of all sizes, to suit any group's need, so I would highly recommend trying it for yourself. If you are unsure, the owner is contactable whilst you are on the water. What more could you want. Fantastic!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing