Tambaridge Bed and Breakfast
USD 134
USD 126
Agoda.com
Mountain Sanctuary B&B(Eagle Heights)
USD 172
USD 160
Priceline
Tamborine Luxury Chalets(Eagle Heights)(Great Value!)
USD 181
USD 176
Priceline
Bungunyah Manor Resort(North Tamborine)(Great Value!)
USD 108
  • Breakfast included
Tamborine Gardens(North Tamborine)(Great Value!)
USD 186
USD 176
Lisson Grove(North Tamborine)
USD 280
  • Breakfast included
BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park & Motel(Helensvale)(Great Value!)
USD 129
USD 127
  • Pool
Eaglemount Lodge(Eagle Heights)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat spamt tamborinetwo nightsrobertluggagebalconyfurnishingshost
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Do you expect to get Breakfast when you book into a Bed & Breakfast and pay $210.00 for one night. Forget it if youstay at Tambaridge Bed & Breakfast. You will be directed to Eagles Nest down the road to buy your own Breakfast. Also don't expect to use your room aircon except from 4 till 11 pm. Outside these times your room aircon is isolated and not available for your use. We were not told about the lack of breakfast until we arrived at the property.

Room Tip: All rooms appear ok.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank ilovecorvettes
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I cannot fault anything at all. It was an incredibly peaceful time away for me to recoup and regroup. I don't know why people have had issues with the discoloured water. The water is this colour from the tannins in the leaves there's nothing impure about this its natures finest. Robert was an absolute pleasure to deal with he greeted me with a warm smile and gave me a hug when I left I loved my room! I didn't want to leave. The breakfasts were delicious and just being able to sit on the balcony with the trees blowing and that crisp fresh air to breath in while having a nice glass of wine was heaven! I can't wait for another break so I can come back. ❤️ Alix

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Alixx77
Reviewed 12 June 2016

We spent one night here as a quick last minute getaway-everything was lovely, especially the breakfast! Our only complaint is the building has all wooden floors and as we were on the ground floor "Nautical room" we spent most of the night listening to footsteps the creaking floor boards above us, making a not so quiet night. I would defineatly stay again but request an upstairs room. &

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank SuziAustralia
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

Beautiful experience. Slightly far ahead in the mountain but the plus side is the lovely view you get up there. Lovely accommodation and views. They served delicious breakfast too! Robert and Ken are sweethearts. We found a great friend in Robert.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2015

Nothing but 5 star service and facilities. A beautiful place with themed rooms, which make it even more special. Awesome Hosts and service, very accommodating and spectacular views. The time spent here was too short, will be back for a longer stay next time. Really felt right at home......fantastic :)

Room Tip: Each Room has an awesome Spa
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple