All reviews themed rooms robert balcony spa hosts views bath
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I cannot fault anything at all. It was an incredibly peaceful time away for me to recoup and regroup. I don't know why people have had issues with the discoloured water. The water is this colour from the tannins in the leaves there's nothing impure about this its natures finest. Robert was an absolute pleasure to deal with he greeted me with a warm smile and gave me a hug when I left I loved my room! I didn't want to leave. The breakfasts were delicious and just being able to sit on the balcony with the trees blowing and that crisp fresh air to breath in while having a nice glass of wine was heaven! I can't wait for another break so I can come back. ❤️ Alix

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Alixx77
Reviewed 12 June 2016

We spent one night here as a quick last minute getaway-everything was lovely, especially the breakfast! Our only complaint is the building has all wooden floors and as we were on the ground floor "Nautical room" we spent most of the night listening to footsteps the creaking floor boards above us, making a not so quiet night. I would defineatly stay again but request an upstairs room. &

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank SuziAustralia
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

Beautiful experience. Slightly far ahead in the mountain but the plus side is the lovely view you get up there. Lovely accommodation and views. They served delicious breakfast too! Robert and Ken are sweethearts. We found a great friend in Robert.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2015

Nothing but 5 star service and facilities. A beautiful place with themed rooms, which make it even more special. Awesome Hosts and service, very accommodating and spectacular views. The time spent here was too short, will be back for a longer stay next time. Really felt right at home......fantastic :)

Room tip: Each Room has an awesome Spa
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2015

Great Hospitality,themed room was a nice touch and was very clean and private with great views and the continental breakfast was omg devine would recommend to anyone looking for a great place to getaway

Date of stay: November 2015