Mariposas de Mindo - Butterfly Garden

from USD 36.00
More Info
from USD 238.00
More Info
All reviews life cycle beautiful butterflies butterfly garden wings eggs nice visit blue morphos walk around entrance fee various stages dirt road humming birds nice walk hummingbird feeders different species the owner banana
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My wife and I visited the butterfly garden while staying in Mindo last week. It was a very interesting experience. The butterflies were beautiful and the facility was well maintained. The only downside was that all of the signage was in Spanish and we do not speak Spanish.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

A great trip to see the butterfly life cycle as well as two bamboo look out towers over the cloud forests.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is a great activity for kids of any age! This self-guided, hands-on, fun side trip can be done in about an hour, and includes a lovely garden to explore when you are done.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

It was interesting to learn and see the stages if a butterfly’s life. They had areas marked with each stage and living creatures of that particular stage in the designated area. When we walked in I had two blue Morphos land on me right away. It was beautiful and interesting to walk around and see them in a natural habitat. Many different species. Definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This butterfly house is quaint and beautiful. It’s certainly a place you need to visit if you’re in Mindo. It’s small, but worth the small price. The owner was great at walking us around and the plants and orchids were beautiful as well. I love that when explaining the butterfly life cycle, he used real living examples. It was amazing to see. I got to hold a big caterpillar! The butterfly area isn’t large, but it’s beautiful and I love that we could hold them. A must see!!