“My favorite sandwich - The Arpeggio!!”
Review of Cafe Arpeggio

Cafe Arpeggio
Ranked #92 of 254 Restaurants in New Bedford
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Once I find something I like, I fail to try other things. The Arpeggio sandwich is one of those favorites I have over and over again. I'm not sure what I like best ... the bread, the cran-mayo, the Swiss cheese-spinach-turkey meat combo so I guess I'll have to continue ordering that to make my decision!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Good place for a quick lunch. Lots of healthy choices. Usually closed on weekends, so check hours before you go.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Cafe Arpeggio, has great selection of coffee and pastries. The daily brew bold roast coffee is very good! The pastries are good as well

Reviewed 5 April 2015

A shopkeeper recommended this as a good place for affordable quick lunch. It was quick and affordable, but also very good. Not big portions but enough for an average eater. Not much ambiance but better than the Chinese and Mexican options nearby.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

I really liked this neighborhood place for breakfast - I had a delicious fresh scone two mornings in a row and a hot cup of tea. My colleague, however, had a yogurt parfait that was really soggy and inedible. Seems like a great place if you're a carbo-loader like me (good muffins, danishes, etc) but not so great if you're seeking a diner-type or healthy breakfast.