“Authentic Portuguese ”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

If you are looking for local...come early as it fills up fast. Enjoyed perfectly flavored seafood dish with clams, shrimp, fish and saffron rice accompanied by must have Portuguese sweet rolls bigger than your first and a delightful sangria. Homemade hearty potato chips were a hit. Generous portions and family friendly.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Last night we went to Antonio’s for my sons dinner after graduating maritime college . We had thirteen in ower party , we called ahead and made reservations and were promptly seated when we got there . The wait staff were friendly and courteous, the place was busy , I was so impressed the way the wait staff worked . I had the House stew with lobster ,scallops ,shrimp ,mussels and clams in a tomato base stew . I am a life long commercial fisherman as is the rest of my family this was the best stew I have ever had ! Well done we had a great time and will be back soon!!!! Thank you . Maynard Brewer

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We come to Antonio’s at least 2 times a month. Food is always hot,fresh and delicious. Drinks are always made well nothing watered down. Waitresses are always friendly. Love Antonio’s

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We were told that this Portuguese type restaurant was the best around.. If it is you couldn’t tell by us. The service was good and the staff was very nice and quite accommodating. Our food was hot, no problem here. On the plate of grilled seafood that I ordered there were mostly boiled potatoes and rice. Seriously, two starches? The seafood was not what you would expect at a place that is almost right on the water. This seems like a ‘family’ neighborhood place and does have a friendly atmosphere, but I am afraid the food just doesn’t measure up.
The prices are reasonable, but I don’t think the value is there.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

The Shrimp Mozambique was delicious. I was tempted to drink the sauce I couldn’t mop up with my bread. The paella dish was huge, packed with lobster, scallops, shrimp, rice & chorizo. The shrimp croquettes were huge & full of flavor. Everything we ordered from the garlic little necks to the fried fish were perfectly presented.

Lovely informal atmosphere, cheerful, efficient waitstaff made for a wonderful experience.

Bring your stretchy pants because you will be stuffed.