“Soup for You!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Excellent soups - gluten free & vegan options too! Soup selection is wonderful and everything is homemade. We ordered soups in qt containers to go. Fresh homemade bread comes with each soup. You can't go wrong with Destination Soups.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

always excellent, staff very professional, can get a taste of new soup offerings, good p.r.
worth waiting for a seat at lunch time.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Good selection of soups as well as other items. Fir example; cookies, cupcakes, gluten free brownies. They also offer nightly dinner specials. Might be worth a second stop if I'm in the area.

1  Thank Jeanette524
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I stopped in for lunch after a visit at the New Bedford Whaling Museum. It was a great to see all the gluten free options. You could get just about any sandwich on their delicious gluten free oatmeal bread. They even had gluten free desserts such as The gentleman that took my order took special care that my food was prepared separately to avoid contamination. The staff was very friendly and the establishment was very clean. I'm looking forward to another visit soon!

1  Thank Aggie2me
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I was in New Bedford for several days doing some research, so I was taking all my meals in restaurants. Destination Soups was the only restaurant I found myself visiting multiple times. The soups are really hearty and come in two serving sizes, 12 oz and 16 oz. I found myself pairing my soup with and sandwich, and they have many interesting choices. They have a whole menu of "grilled cheese," although what I had were grilled sandwiches, with plenty of meat, and some cheese. Excellent. The salads also looked substantial and excellent, but I found myself wanting to taste every soup on the menu. If this were in a major city like SF or NYC, the lines would be a block long and all the patrons would bow in order to be served. What a find. Much else in town is pretty average.

1  Thank Jack B