USD 685
USD 1,607
USD 996
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Andaz Maui At Wailea Resort(Wailea)
USD 852
HotelQuickly
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
5,677 results
All reviewsserenity poolour honeymoontop notchclub levellobby loungeice waterping pongworth every pennycold towelsmain poolocean viewwaiting listpineappleoutrigger canoeimpeccable serviceadult poolpool staff
Reviewed 23 December 2014

We've been to this FS many times, but this last trip was disappointing to be brutally honest.
The service was slow and sometimes non existent, especially pool side. Seemed like the staff had been cut back or something. Might be due to the new management but we really noticed a big difference. The food was truly lacking in quality, and just in an over package Nothing was prepared special... Except the outrageous price.
We really wanted to love it, but honestly came away slightly irritated. We won't be returning.

Room Tip: Inner court nothing on the outside of the building due to noise
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
14  Thank WhatWeDo
HPFrancis, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2014

Aloha from Maui,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, and thank you for your repeat business. I am disappointed to hear about your experience during your last stay. We strive to maintain the highest level of customer service for each guest and feedback such as this will be taken into consideration to help us continue to improve our Resort. If you would like to further discuss your stay, please do not hesitate to contact me at 808.874.2212 or Marco.Zanolari@fourseasons.com. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Warmest Mahalo,

Marco Zanolari
Resort Manager

Reviewed 21 December 2014

Four seasons in Maui is a beautiful and classy property. It is located in the Waliea area which is more peaceful and laid back than other parts of Maui. The staff is really friendly and the food and drink is really exceptional. We tried some of the higher rated restaurants in the area and none of them even came close to the quality that four seasons offered. The food is also reasonably priced for what you get. The beaches in Waliea I think are some of the best and thankfully not crowded. You really cannot go wrong with four seasons, it is probably the best there is in Maui

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank joann82
Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

This is hands down the nicest four seasons property I've stayed at. The adult pool area was gorgeous and I've missed it everyday since I left. They really go above and beyond handing pineapple
Slices, and cool cloths out while at the pool. The suite we had was gorgeous too we had a beautiful large balcony and the bathroom was clean and large. Can't say a bad thing about this place!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christinelaine11
Reviewed 20 December 2014

The experience is exception from start to finish. The resort is just so beautiful. All the amenities are extremely well done. All the restaurants are excellent as well. The staff go out of their way to meet every request and exceed expectations. The rooms are very large. Much larger then we expected. We stayed on the club level which is simply amazing. The staff and food are exceptional.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2014

I've been coming to the Four Seasons Maui since the mid-90's. I'm never disappointed. The best thing about this resort is the service. The staff makes you feel that you are the most important guest they have. I often end of not leaving the property during my entire stay. I come to "unwind" and my goal has been reached! 1st class in all ways.

Room Tip: Get a room at least on the 5th floor so that you can see the ocean.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo