5,861 results
All reviews serenity pool our honeymoon top notch club level lobby lounge ice water ping pong worth every penny main pool cold towels ocean view waiting list pineapple outrigger canoe pool staff adult pool impeccable service
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We stayed here before they added the additional pool (even though the date does not reflect this as you had pick one so I picked the closest) so it may be a little different by now. However, at the time the pool was so small it was more like a fountain and for a five star hotel they move your stuff if you are away from your chair too long. Now I understand taking a chair all day when you are not around is pretty low class, however, I expect a resort of this type to have enough chiars to accomodate guest. The location was nice, however, in the afternoon you get a strong wind that would kick up the sand. Wolfgang Puck resturant was not so great, service was so slow by the time we got our food it was not so appetizing. Not bad, just not that great you would expect. The Ritz is much nicer.

Room Tip: If you can't afford it don't stay you will be disappointed.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank HRHofPA
Reviewed 1 April 2012

My husband and I went here in 2009 to celebrate my 50th birthday. The room was the lowest on the Lofty Four Seasons totem pole, and it was exquisite. Lovely sitting room area in the bedroom. Palatial bathroom and the best showerhead we've ever enjoyed. Nice outdoor restaurant with excellent food. (my hubby loved the lemon pancakes!) We loved the pool. Big, fluffy towels and gratis suntan lotion. Big lounge beds. There is a great path beside the sea where you can walk forever. You can also walk to a shopping centre, where the Tommy Bahama bar has the bestchicken nachos ever and such strong margaritas that 2 of them sent me tobed for a long nap!

Room Tip: We booked via Expedia - room was about $500 per night
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kellie_Garrett
Reviewed 31 March 2012

What a wonderful resort. The service excellent. The rooms spacious and extremely well appointed. The spa wonderful. The beach very nice and yoga on the beach every morning (7:45am to 8:45), well what can I say!! Loads of daily activities as well. A really wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank rizan22
Reviewed 31 March 2012

The things that bring us back to this resort, instead of trying other places around Maui, are:

1) Excellent snorkeling right from the beach. This time, because it was the end of February, we could watch the whales from our (complimentary!) cabana, and from our Partial Ocean View lanai each day, sometimes with the aid of binoculars (be sure to bring some if you're here from January - April), and many times without. While we were snorkeling, we could hear the whale song under water - just a wonderful experience! It's so much fun to snorkel as many times each day as you want to, without ever having to leave the resort.
2) Service that is really exceptional. We were greeted by name many times, by many different people, and this made us feel warm & welcome! Really, we're nobody, but they made us feel very special...
3) Restaurants that are truly enjoyable, both because of their great food and because of their beautiful views.

This resort is a splurge for us, something special that we save up for. It is expensive, no doubt about it. But we'd rather travel to Maui less frequently, and then stay somewhere absolutely dreamy, which for us is the Four Seasons Resort at Wailea.

This time, we booked through Whatahotel, which is a Preferred Partner of the Four Seasons, and we received some lovely perks. It was a really nice way to make our travel arrangements, and we'd highly recommend their expert service.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank tucsontravellers
Reviewed 30 March 2012

The Four Seasons in Maui was top notch. The surroundings are just gorgeous, the staff is respectful, friendly and courteous. I did not have to lift a finger; there was always someone there to take care of whatever I needed before I even asked!

Towels laid out at a seat by the pool whereever you choose; fresh ice water poured while you lay at the pool without asking; cucumbers for your eyes, cool towels handed to you while laying in the hot sun; delicious food.

The rooms are the best. The bed linens are to die for, top of the line bedding, mattress and pillows; gorgous large bathroom with tub and stall shower, the list goes on.

A beautiful classy place. As far as Hawaii? Its ok. Very far, and if you are into kayaking, hiking, golf, its fine; I would go to the Four Seasons anywhere in the world though! No need to even venture out..its THAT great!

Room Tip: All rooms, even the least expensive are perfect. No complaints whatsoever..no preference!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family