“Interesting Alternative Burgers”
Review of Diego Zhang's Burger Cafe - CLOSED

Diego Zhang's Burger Cafe
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Its just o.k. for me here. a nice alternative away from what many would consider a burger. Its a bit pricey for what you get , but it is in Southglenn after all ! Check it out, you may find it more to your taste than I did.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

TERRIBLE. Food was bad. Dry. Old. Uninspired. And I'm on the retail side!!! I want to root for the staff. This place needs work. A lot.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

This is a counter service restaurant with a unique and varied menu. Food was good, especially the fries! I wish they would train the counter people to just offer a smile instead of an unenthusiastic effort at taking the order. Both times I have visited, the service was not just unfriendly, but I actually felt as though I was inconveniencing them.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Unique handmade small burgers with homemade whole wheat or white buns! Great soups and salads also! Love the Thai shrimp burger and blue cheese burger!

Reviewed 2 August 2015

I have been to Diego Zhang's in Southglen many times since it opened. There is a wide selection of burgers of a variety of meats from chicken, beef, buffalo, pork and even salmon and vegetarian. The burgers are a little bigger than sliders, but are very tasty. My favorite is the Genoa - a chicken burger with peppers, mushrooms and pesto. You have a choice of white or wheat buns. Side dishes range from the usual fries to arepas, twice baked potatoes, and a number of soups and salads. It takes a short while for your food to arrive, but the wait is well worth it. Everything is fresh and flavorful. While the burgers are on the small side, the salads and sides are rather large. They also serve breakfast which I have not tried. Beer and wine are available. A lot of cork and bamboo is used throughout the restaurant. I visit several times a month and have never been disappointed in the food.