“All The Tacos!”
Review of Torchy's Tacos

Torchy's Tacos
Ranked #19 of 176 Restaurants in Centennial
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Visiting from out of state and came here for lunch and back another day for dinner! I had the Trashy Trailer Park, The Republican, and Chicken Fajita with flower tortilla and they were exceptional tacos. a little pricy around $4 a pice and I could eat at least two, but easily Three. I had one other taco, can’t remember the name but I used the corn tortilla, I didn’t care for the corn tortillas but otherwise a great place, great “none name brand” soda too! Line can get long but they move you through fairly quick, then you can sit back and wait to enjoy a pretty darn good Taco or three

Reviewed 29 September 2017

A friend insisted is was good and it was. Very helpful counter personnel. Offered to change sauce on an item I was unsure of. Interesting taco choices and huge portions. They will suggest 2 tacos but really only need one and I am a big eater. The warm cheese and chips was better than the guac. They have a bar. Clean and bright upbeat atmosphere. Prices are good for the portion size. Enjoyed it.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The line is long, and it is worth it. Plus, it moves quickly. Food is fabulous, freshly prepared, and the order takers will go out of their way to help you pick the right taco! But do yourself (and everyone else in line behind you!) a favor and grab a menu to look over while you're standing in line. And the Nookies? These are deep-fried balls of cookie dough. Over the top delicious and addicting.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Call me the weirdo here, but I could live without this place. Yes, I know it's trendy and cool and it's packed, but I'm not a huge fan. Certainly the food is edible, and if you bought me lunch I would eat it, but I wouldn't go out of my way.

I don't like crowds, and this place is almost always a zoo.

As for the tacos though, I realize they are not authentic tacos nor are they trying to be, but I just have not been impressed with any of the tacos I have gotten there.

For the taste and the wait, I will pass. Their elote is pretty good though, and I like their line of soft drinks.

For gringo tacos, they are ok. Maybe that's your thing! Feel free to try, but I won't be back unless I have a gift card.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I think my headline says it all, but I'll add it was a fun experience. The menu is cheeky. Our fellow patrons were easy going and engaging. The decor was fun but not too flashy. It's very convenient off Arapahoe and often has a line out the door. The food was fresh and tasty. It was a great overall experience.