“Beach Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
joseph U
“Don't Stay Here”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

One of the bedrooms infested with bed bugs. And you could see them during the day! Sent pics to owner and she kept insisting they were fleas. They were definitely bed bugs! And a pile of other bugs at the bathroom door. Needless to say, we found a better place.

Management Response
14 Jul 2017
I am very sad to read your review. You never send me the video or pictures like you said you will. When you called me, short after your arrival, it was a shock for me to hear you found bed bugs because I personally went to the apartment to leave everything clean and ready for your arrival and I even stayed for a few days without any of those issues you mentioned. Even though we have never had bed bugs, I offered some options like changing the mattress but you wanted your money back and called Tripadvisor for a refund. Next day, I went with a pest control expert and he could only find the one dog flea you left in a glass! For my standards, even one dog flea is unacceptable and I really apologize again. I do not own a dog and don't know how it got there. As you know, we kept in communication all the time and you told me not to worry, that it was not my fault, that everything was very nice except for that bug you found in one bed. This renting went wrong since the beginning when you reserved for two and ended up being a party of five, and later said it was a mistake to come to Puerto Rico. I am always take pride on how neat and clean is my home but am glad you found a place you liked.
Santacha...
“Beach Apartment”
Reviewed 12 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Everything was perfect! The apartment was 5 minutes away from the beach. It was quiet and relaxing. Lots of stuff to use in the apartment as well. Only thing that sucked was water pressure was off. Either water was freezing cold or super hot. No happy medium for me. Besides that there is no complaints.

Management Response
15 May 2017
Thanks for the review Santacha. I will look into the water pressure immediately and hopefully get it fixed! Im glad you enjoy it and will be glad to host you again.
302Teresa...
Clinton, NC
“Thoughtfully planned apartment in a good location.”
Reviewed 26 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Lydia arranged the apartment to make it comfortable for all. The windows gave good Puerto Rican breezes and we used the air conditioning only a little. There was internet, cable and a Blueray player, it was very clean and and the kitchen had the basics including some food in the refrigerator.

Jobos and Shacks beaches were quickly reached by car and Rincon was an easy drive away. Security at the complex was reassuring.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean, secure, near beach, good internet service, food on arrival for tired guests.
Liked least: Hot water heater needs replacing, a little variable.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Schutt44
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Your home away from home”
Reviewed 12 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

The condo was more than I expected. You felt like you were home when you entered. Lydia provided everything you could possibly need. Fully stocked kitchen she even provided food and essentials in the fridge. Surfboards, towels, cooler, etc. Lydia is the best, she even met us at the airport at 4am!! I really cannot say enough about our stay. I would definitely return and stay here.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing